BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Description
BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA is a website security solution (component) designed to protect your registration, comment, poll, guestbook, content submission, and other online forms from automated spam submissions. It generates CAPTCHA images with textual code rendered in them that are easily decipherable to humans -- but not to spam BOTS.
In essence, it allows you to focus on your code or content -- instead of on deleting spam.
'Developer Edition' includes FULL SOURCE CODE and ROYALTY FREE distribution rights!
- time unlimited and fully functional demo version (it displays "Lanap" 50% of times),
- built-in sound support that allows access even to visually impaired people,
- 50 different CAPTCHA algorithms,
- custom size and image format,
- Full Server side component,
- not dependent on other software so it does not bring in any additional dependencies,
- includes high-quality samples,
- free 24x7 support.
* Fixed a bug with the ASP audio CAPTCHA not playing in Opera 9.5 and newer
* Fixed a bug with the ASP audio CAPTCHA not matching the image CAPTCHA in Google Chrome (added a Chrome-specific workaround)
* Fixed a bug with the ASP audio CAPTCHA not playing in IE when using SSL offloading (added client-side SSL detection)
* Fixed a bug with failed ASP Ajax CAPTCHA validation attempts not clearing the stored CAPTCHA code
* Fixed a bug with ASP Ajax CAPTCHA validation always failing for named CAPTCHA instances (CaptchaId querystring parameter set)
BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA 184.108.40.206
Release notes are not available currently.
BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Requirements
No additional system requirements.